One of the best things you can do for yourself is to continually boost your creative skill or to learn a new one, whether in graphic design, fine art, illustration, music, writing, lifestyle, or marketing.
The good news is that there are many platforms like Skillshare that offers the best courses in the creative fields, often with step by step videos created by talented professionals.
What is Skillshare?
Skillshare is a marketplace of online video courses created by professionals that can help learn you or improve your skills. With over 24,000 courses.
Is Skillshare Worth it?
I encourage you to sign up for the free trial, take the time to watch and test some classes, and learn something new each week. The classes are generally no longer than an hour.
After the 2 months of the free trial, the premium plan starts at only $ 10 per month with no commitments, and you can cancel at any time.
- Essential Tips For Beginner Artists To Learn How To Sketch
- 10 Top Job Boards For Creative Careers – Practical Tips
- How To Find The Best Photography Jobs And Become A Successful Freelance Photographer
- How To Sell Your Art Online – Hints And Tips To Get You Started
- How to Become A Creative Director And What To Expect – 7 Simple Tips
- The Best Skillshare Classes You Should Take Immediately
The Best Skillshare Courses in 2020
1. Fine Art
2. Graphic Design, Logos & Branding
5. UI/UX Design
8. Film & Video
11. Freelance & Entrepreneurship
12. Creative Writing
The Wrap Up
There you have some of the best Skillshare courses in 2020. You can sign up for the free trial and pick out the course that best fits your needs right now. If you have any questions or comments, drop them below, and I’ll reply ASAP!
Don’t forget to sign up for the Proactive Creative Newsletter. I’ll keep you updated with the best articles for creative professionals!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, Proactive Creative may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.